Tuesday, May 26, 2009

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

basically from personal experience, as well as Lancer-ians that have done their CS-II - would only say that the after sales service and attitude is par on par with pre-sales attitude. You got a problem u can give the Boss or Sherine a call, they only be glad to help you. You got anything ask em you can be sure of a reply later if not immediately.
--Upandcoming-- [ view forum ]

I have checked alot of PPS providers, Unique is one of best service orientated PPS guys around. They are also honest and ready to answer any issues you have before and after the process.
--Shadow_warrior88-- [ view forum ]

just got my CSII done today and all thanks to Sherine, managed to get a slot today despite my late request.The effects were really WAH!!! SO SHINY AH!!!!! Check out my pics den you know liao. @ the same time, the guy who attend to my car Megant was really friendly and very willing to explain what he was doing so i can have a better understanding of what is being done to my car.Also kudos to Sherine, Christina and if i'm not mistaken, Chang was there also but guess he was busy thus not much change to speak to him leh. Their customer service is really one of the best i've experienced so far. I reqeusted to check the Visible Light Transmission of the window film they did for me and they just did it without any question or excuses to push it away. But really my dear friends, really must go and have your car protected. Check out the pic of my done up car.
--Ckoonyin -- [ view forum ]

I went to Unique and i must say that I fully recommend them for their meticulous work, wonderful services, and finally competitive pricing.. I have been to other PPS but either their pricing is way out or service is damn #*** up or both. Another satisfy customer....
--Jubilong -- [ view forum ]

I have went to Unique1995 on Wednesday morning to do up my new Lexus IS250. All I can say was that I was very glad that I have done it. After the PPS was done, I had to rush elsewhere so I quickly paid and rushed off without chatting much on how to maintain the car. The car looked fantastic. It's a new car yet after the PPS it looked much shinier and glossy similar to buying a book and wrapping it up in plastic. :DThe story doesn't ends here. Apparently my neighbour must have offended somebody, got someone on motor-cycle come and throw a couple of red packets of paint over his gate to hit his roof. But the sway part was that the paint splashed over my driveway and splattered all over my brand new car with my just done CS-II! At 245am in the morning. One word - CCB!! See pictures below.
--Replica469 -- [ view forum ]

I have went to Unique1995 on Wednesday morning to do up my new Lexus IS250. All I can say was that I was very glad that I have done it. After the PPS was done, I had to rush elsewhere so I quickly paid and rushed off without chatting much on how to maintain the car. The car looked fantastic. It's a new car yet after the PPS it looked much shinier and glossy similar to buying a book and wrapping it up in plastic. :DThe story doesn't ends here. Apparently my neighbour must have offended somebody, got someone on motor-cycle come and throw a couple of red packets of paint over his gate to hit his roof. But the sway part was that the paint splashed over my driveway and splattered all over my brand new car with my just done CS-II! At 245am in the morning. One word - CCB!! See pictures below.Preliminary wiping of the paint using a chamois cloth was futile as the paint was slimy and thick. I suddenly remembered the CS-II comes with a preservation liquid that could supposedly clean off hard to clean liquid. I dip a bit and use my finger to circle it. Wah it liquified easily and I used my chamois to clean it off. Perfect. But the chamois got stained heavily. After a while Dad advised me to use the Baby Wipes that I bought to clean it. Idea! Baby wipes have water and the paint can also stick to the wipes and not smudge all over the paintwork.I started to clean the car after giving statement to the police who came shortly after I reported 999. Around 4 plus am. The results?CS-II in conjunction with the preservation liquid and the cloth they gave ( I bought additional 2, one for wiping and one for glass ) paid off itself in not even one day! Heng like dunno what sia. Upon close scrutiny I don't see any hair line scratches and the car looks almost like just PPSed. Still early to tell.My first car and I just did this PPS judging from all the helpful posts everyone gave on doing it. Thought I'll just take some pictures of it in action and show you guys. Haven't even go first servicing! Only regretted that I should have done it the day I drove it off from the showroom. Now got a bit of tiny chips here and there. :(Btw, can any folks from Unique1995 confirm with me if the CS-II needed at least a few days to 'watever you call it' before washing or anything? I dunno whether the cleaning I did took away any layer but so far the water beads and looks fine to me. Sigh.
--Replica469 -- [ view forum ]

No comments:

Post a Comment